Saturday, January 2, 2016

Introduction to 3 & 5 to Thrive

Stop by here every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday to find a new entry about the next chapter in the Bible.  It should take us about 5 years to make it through the whole Holy Text.  I'm skipping Sundays and Wednesdays for a few reasons.  I once did a 7 day a week blog for 3 years, 3 months and 3 days... and whoa... was I ever burned out when that was over!  Also, this was the family devotional scheduled my parents followed when I was a kid.  It seems reasonable to assemble at home when the church doors aren't open and at church when they are open.  Hence, 3 & 5 to Thrive... assemble with the local congregation of saints 3 times each week and with your family 5 times a week... to help promote a thriving, reviving spiritual atmosphere.  Let's pray for God's blessings on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment